Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Short I search reflection

1. what key thinks have I learned in writing this short I -search and ' they-say-I-say"?
compare my opinions with other's opinions just like what they say.
2.how does this relate to what I already know?
the ideas that I've already know are from other's saying and what i searched.
3.how can I apply what I've learned in my future writings in this class?
I can use variable templates and
4.can i apply what I've learned in this units to aspects of life outside the classroom?
i see,, if i need to interview with my employer, i don't know what should i say. so using template will give me right direction.
5.what was a high point of this writing?
i am not sure what you means of high point.
is this such a biggest point that i am sure what i searched?
if it is so, i thinks after i solved equations with my chemistry professor, i could be sure there is no danger to intake diet-pop
6.what was the low point of this writing?
i dont know...
7.what obstacles did you encounter in completing this writing
grammatically, idiomatic, any expression that have to make sense to others.
8.what strategies did I use to overcome these obstacles
went to the writing center and checked my grammatical errors.
9.what have I leant about myself as a writer?
my weakest point of academic achievement is writing. I love to think but, I can't say or write the word which can make people's sympathy. I cannot express my thought. I always face same problems like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment